Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am on day 6 of laying around the house after foot surgery. Foot surgery is a stretch, but sounds so much more sophisticated then BUNYON surgery. You'd think I'm an eighty year old grandmother. Theres's something to be said for laying around with your thoughts. I think I've replayed every experience I've had over the past 5 years and some several times. I've watched more movies then I've seen in my entire life. I guess I could have picked up one of the 6 books on my night stand still waiting to be read, but until a few days ago, I was in a fog, or something like that.

The kids have been great helping out. Although, I think the most fun has been riding around on my knee scooter. Yes, you heard me right, a knee scooter. Now I really sound 80. Yes, it's called a round about. Let the wise cracks begin............

Well, time for me to move around. My foot is tingling. I started this blog to share pictures and experiences of our family with our friends and family, but I guess that will have to wait until day 7 of laying around.


No comments:

Post a Comment